WORK FOR USGot the ambition and drive to succeed? You’ll be in the right place.
We’re proud of the high performance culture we have created at Genesis, but we are always on the lookout for more exceptional talent to join us on our journey.
We offer opportunities for all levels, whether you are starting a career in recruitment, already a high performer wanting to progress further, or someone looking to cross train from a sector we supply to.
Whatever level you may join us at, you can expect a high challenge but high support environment; rewards and recognition way above market rates; and once established, real freedom and autonomy to utilise your own approach, so long as it supports the values of the business and delivers the quality of service our customers expect.
We are committed to developing the next generation of recruitment superstars through the Genesis Training Academy and run regular Assessment days throughout the year.
- Thorough training and induction programme lasting 4 weeks
- Work with a Senior Recruiter who will mentor your development over 6 months
- Graduate onto your own 360 market or Account Management opportunity.
We help turn good recruiters into great ones, and our experienced consultants love the autonomy and flexibility that comes with high performance results they produce. Genesis offer.
- Mature working environment encouraging personal ownership
- Opportunities to build teams or new divisions and progress into management
- Resourcers to support high performance and fast track development.
As part of our commitment to being sector specialists we actively try and recruit consultants with existing sector expertise. This industry insight can be a big advantage when it comes to understanding the challenges and cultural requirements each sector has.
- Full and comprehensive recruitment training aimed at industry professionals (not trainee level)
- Guaranteed income offered whilst developing onto patch
- Fast track development opportunities into Senior roles
THE GENESIS METHOD We believe that great recruiters are specialist recruiters.
Genesis customers want to work with consultants that understand their niche market. We define a niche by focusing each of our recruiters on a specific industry sector, skill set and area.
Each of our recruiters have the same aim: To be the UKs number one recruiter for their niche.
Genesis Working CultureIt’s not all about success and personal development…
We strive to maintain an environment where team work, positivity and incentives make Genesis a fun place to work every day. It’s a culture where you can expect loads of training, competitions, rewards and where people genuinely enjoy the success of their colleagues. We take pride in our corporate and social responsibility, whether it’s fund raising, recycling or the general health and wellbeing of our colleagues.
Visit our FaceBook page for a better insight into our working culture Or Listen to Patrick Bell and our team talk about the importance of training and development.